INNOVATION UNIVERSITY OF SILICON VALLEY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- Is IUSV an accredited university?No. See our list of accreditations and affiliations at link
- How do I enroll and register for courses? You may enroll and register for a course by following the process described at register for a course
- Who is qualified to receive scholarships and tuition discounts?Innovation University Of Silicon Valley does not offer any scholarship programs.
- How do I transfer credit into IUSV?Requirements for transfer credits To learn about how to transfer in credit, visit the transfer credit page
- How do I start the financial aid process for IUSV?A student enrolled at IUSV is not eligible for federal financial aid programs.
- Does financial aid cover all courses provided through IUSV ?A student enrolled at IUSV is not eligible for federal financial aid programs.
- What is the IUSV proctor requirement? visit the proctor requirement page to learn more about proctor requirement.
- How does someone apply to be my proctor?complete the proctor application form.
- How do I access the New Student Orientation?As described on the admission instruction, all new students must complete the New Student Orientation before beginning work on their first course. You will be added to it upon enrollment. Apply Now
We recommend students start the orientation two weeks before the course starts.
- How do I order textbooks?Textbooks that are used in the courses may be obtained from a local library or online bookstore. Students who have difficulty obtaining particular texts should contact IUSV. IUSV does not sell textbooks. The bookstore offers competitive prices on the necessary textbooks but we recommend that students shop around to purchase textbooks online and locally.
- Does tuition include textbooks?No, students are responsible for their own textbook purchases.
- How do I withdraw from a class?See link for instructions on dropping courses.
- How do I request a course extension?If you are requesting a course extension, please review our full policy on attendance and late assignments - academic policies Policy. It contains a link to the course extension form
- How do I change the degree program in which I am enrolled?Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your current degree program and the new degree program if you wish to change to a new degree program.
- Do IUSV students have a .iusv email account assigned?Students who have completed at least 1 course with IUSV may receive a .iusv email address by contacting email@example.com.
- How do I find my online transcript and final course grades?Go to the university course system in moodle
To get an official transcript, fill out the form and submit and we will mail it to you or the requesting institution once processed.
- What do I do when I am having problems with the online course materials (i.e., audio, video, PDFs, etc.)?In these cases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let the technical support team know about the problem so they are able to fix the issues for you. Do not contact the professors or post in the class forums; the tech support team at email@example.com is the appropriate contact.
- What do I do when I am unable to see my class forum posting?Check to see if your forum class discussion posting is located in your weekly exercise and not the larger class forum for the course at the top of the weekly outline. Then if the posting is not in one of these locations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let the technical support team know about the forum posting problem.
- I’ve forgotten or lost my password. What do I do?You can request a new password If that process does not work, email email@example.com
- How do I log into my course?Go to the IUSV MOODLE SYSTEM and Login